Thursday, April 7, 2016

Homework for Monday

1.- At 10,30 am  Richard ………… (train) with his team for the football match.
2.- Sheila ……….. (fly) to Barcelona and she …………. (read) a magazine.
3.-My team …………… (lose) the match so I was very sad.
4.-The housekeeper ……………. (organize) the bedrooms.
5.-The two friends ……………… (finish) the Maths project.
6.-The manager …………….. (talk) to the customer.
7.-Johnny …………..…..(wear) an elegant grey suit and a blue tie.
8.-Miriam ………………… (shout) and I ……………. (cry)
9.-The photographers …………… (take) good photos of the event.
10.-The top model ……………….. (present) a creation by Chanel.
11.- A woman ……………. (explain) the pictures at the museum.
Task 2 - Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb in the Past Continuous Tense.e.g.: Sarah was painting the fence. (paint)
1) I _________________ for my key. (look)2) Why ______ the boys __________ lunch at 2 pm yesterday? (have)3) Mum ______________ anything yesterday. (not plan)4) Sam _________________ on the phone at 5 pm yesterday. (talk)5) The children _________________ dad’s car. (not wash)6) ______ they _________ this model yesterday? (test)7) Where ______ Emma __________ last night? (sleep)8) You ______________ my book when I came in. (read)9) I ________________ from you yesterday. (not hide)10) The teacher __________________ the test papers. (copy)11) Bob _________________ tennis. (not play)12) ______ Jason _____________ for his test? (study)13) They _________________ champagne at the party. (not drink)14) All the books _________________ on the floor when I arrived. (lie)15) What ______ you __________ to yesterday afternoon? (listen)
Task 3 - Underline then correct the mistakes.
e.g.: The dog weren’t barking last night. wasn’t
1) It was rained all day yesterday.
2) We was working all day.
3) The family was haveing breakfast.
4) The men were diging in the garden.
5) Mum was ironning the clothes.
6) We were seting the table.
7) Hank was solding lots of books yesterday.
8) I was tieing to win the race.
9) Jake and Anne was cleaning the windows.
10) While we fishing, Tom fell into the river.
11) Tim was collectting leaves yesterday.
12) Jack were giving me some advice.
13) You were writeing me an e-mail.
14) They were openning the doors when the lights went off.
15) We was sitting on a big stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment